I have been wanting to get a post up about our travel schedule so that if I am going to be in the area of any of my Facebook or Twitter friends, I can let you buy me a diet coke or a cup of coffee. It could be either. I am pretty flexible. This is
- March 19 to early on the 21st we will be in Fremont, OH.
- March 21 we may be in Canton, OH visiting some friends before heading down to Dayton.
- March 22 AM service will be at Troy Baptist Temple. I am not speaking, but will be visiting friends there.
- March 22 PM service I will be speaking at Blessed Hope Baptist Church in Kettering, OH.
- March 23-25 AM we are looking for a place to crash. Any offers? 2 somewhat cute kids in tow.
- March 25-26. I am speaking at Mansfield Baptist Temple on the evening on the 25th.
- March 26-28 we will be in Greenfield, IN just outside of Indianapolis.
- March 28-31 still undetermined.
- April 1-5 Ringgold, GA. We will be at the mission’s conference at Harvest Baptist Church.
- April 6-11 I will fly to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Rest a few days in Pensacola, FL.
- April 16-17 back to Indianapolis for the mission’s conference at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Lawrence.
Nothing is set in stone from there until May 16th, but we will be spending the month of May in Texas in churches. Details should come later.